Venison, Spinach & Egg Casserole
- 1T Butter
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 Pound Ground Venison (marinated in liquid smoke and garlic) You can also use ground beef or ground bison.
- 1 ½ t himalayian pink salt
- 1 t garlic powder
- 3 handfuls spinach or greens of choice
- 12 eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 13x9 casserole dish. ( I used butter)
- Heat butter in skillet and add chopped onion for around 5 minutes.
- Add ground venison and cook until brown. ½ the garlic and ½ the salt to the meat.
- Add spinach and let the spinach wilt while stirring.
- In a separate bowl add eggs and leftover salt and garlic. Whisk briskly.
- Add meat to casserole dish ( I put two thin slices of butter at the bottom of the dish.)
- Pour egg mixture on top.
- Cover dish with foil and cook 30 minutes. Remove foil and cook 5-10 minutes until eggs are cooked to desired consistency.
Readers Please Note: PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All posts and information provided within this website is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this website. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this website. The information provided in this site is believed to be accurate based on the best judgment of the author/individual member posting. However, you as the reader must be responsible for consulting with your own health professional on matters raised within. I ,the owner of this site, will not accept responsibility for the actions or consequential results of any action taken by any reader.