Chocolate Almond Butter
- 2 Cups Roasted Almonds (You can find out how to roast your own here DIY Roasted Almonds)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips (you can also use Allergen Free Chocolate Chips (Affiliate Link))
- 1 Teaspoon Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Raw Cacao Powder (affiliate link)
- (or you can use cocoa powder)
- 1 Teaspoon Raw Honey ( I like to use local)
- 1 Teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
- Add roasted almonds to food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy (this will take around 10 or so minutes)
- Melt chocolate chips with coconut oil.
- Add chocolate, honey, vanilla, and raw cacao to almond butter in food processor and processor until blended. Add Himalayan pink salt to processor.
- Scoop out into jar of choice.
- It can be stored at room temperature or in the fridge. If stored at room temp you will need to stir before you have some.
A delicious healthy nut butter alternative to "nutella"