This delicious apple crisp is perfect for that fall day where you are craving something sweet, but you want to keep it healthy too. Well look no further, because here is a recipe that will have you wanting more! If you don’t have almond flour, you can make some by taking whole almonds and putting it in your vitamix or ninja (I used the ninja). Let me know how you like this recipe!
Paleo Gluten Free Apple Crisp
- 6 Medium Apples (for best flavor use local)
- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup + 2 TBS Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Honey (I use local raw honey)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- In a bowl mix honey, and spices.
- Add almond flour to mixture, and mix well.
- Add coconut oil and cut in until mixture resembles a crumble mixture.
- Dice apples (I leave the skin on) and place in 9x13 baking dish.
- Cover apple slices with crumble mixture.
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 40-45 minutes, then remove foil and bake another 10 minutes.
- Let cool 10-15 minutes before serving.
Readers Please Note:
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All posts and information provided within this website is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this website. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this website. The information provided in this site is believed to be accurate based on the best judgment of the author/individual member posting. However, you as the reader must be responsible for consulting with your own health professional on matters raised within. I ,the owner of this site, will not accept responsibility for the actions or consequential results of any action taken by any reader.