This delicious homemade ice cream doesn’t require a fancy machine. Just a freezer and a few simple ingredients! Most ice creams have corn syrup, and loads of chemicals. This easy homemade version is simple and delicious!
This is the perfect treat for those warm summer nights. If you are on the Paleo Diet this would be perfect for you.
Dairy Free Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 Can Coconut Cream
- 1 Cup Almond or Coconut Milk (you can replace the milk and the cream with 2 cans of full fat coconut milk from the can)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons Honey (or to taste)
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Cacao (or 2 if you like more chocolate)
- 1 pinch of Himalayan pink salt or sea salt
- Place a glass dish or bread pan in the freezer. Whatever you are going to put the ice cream in. In a blender (I use my ninja) mix all ingredients well on a low setting.
- Remove dish from freezer and add the liquid. You can rub coconut oil on it before you put it in the freezer to help the ice cream come off easier later.
- Let ice cream sit in freezer 3-4 hours before serving. If you let it sit over night let it sit out for 10 mintues or so before scooping to loosen it up.
I hope you enjoy this ice cream as much as I do! It’s a delicious alternative to store bought, and cheaper too!
Readers Please Note:
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All posts and information provided within this website is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this website. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this website. The information provided in this site is believed to be accurate based on the best judgment of the author/individual member posting. However, you as the reader must be responsible for consulting with your own health professional on matters raised within. I ,the owner of this site, will not accept responsibility for the actions or consequential results of any action taken by any reader.