Chocolate Almond Butter
- 2 Cups Roasted Almonds (You can find out how to roast your own here DIY Roasted Almonds)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips (you can also use Allergen Free Chocolate Chips (Affiliate Link))
- 1 Teaspoon Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Raw Cacao Powder (affiliate link)
- (or you can use cocoa powder)
- 1 Teaspoon Raw Honey ( I like to use local)
- 1 Teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
- Add roasted almonds to food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy (this will take around 10 or so minutes)
- Melt chocolate chips with coconut oil.
- Add chocolate, honey, vanilla, and raw cacao to almond butter in food processor and processor until blended. Add Himalayan pink salt to processor.
- Scoop out into jar of choice.
- It can be stored at room temperature or in the fridge. If stored at room temp you will need to stir before you have some.
A delicious healthy nut butter alternative to "nutella"
Readers Please Note: PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All posts and information provided within this website is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this website. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this website. The information provided in this site is believed to be accurate based on the best judgment of the author/individual member posting. However, you as the reader must be responsible for consulting with your own health professional on matters raised within. I ,the owner of this site, will not accept responsibility for the actions or consequential results of any action taken by any reader.