I love casseroles. They are delicious, easy, and make great leftovers. Ever since I’ve gone paleo my cravings for pasta and bread have decreased. But I discovered this amazing vegetable called spaghetti squash. It’s like pasta you can grow in your yard! Continue reading →
Pasta, that delicious gluten-filled wonder that everyone craves. But when you are gluten free, or even grain free, finding a “pasta” alternative can be difficult. Continue reading →
Curry. That delicious dish that can be intimidating for the beginner cook. But i made this for the first time and will keep it up now that i know how easy it is! It’s so delicious and creamy. Yum! Continue reading →
I have rounded up 45 AMAZING soup recipes for you all! Click the name of the blog to get the recipe! And don’t forget to share this with your friends! You never know when you will need a collection of amazing soup recipes. Continue reading →
- 1T Butter
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 Pound Ground Venison (marinated in liquid smoke and garlic) You can also use ground beef or ground bison.
- 1 ½ t himalayian pink salt
- 1 t garlic powder
- 3 handfuls spinach or greens of choice
- 12 eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 13x9 casserole dish. ( I used butter)
- Heat butter in skillet and add chopped onion for around 5 minutes.
- Add ground venison and cook until brown. ½ the garlic and ½ the salt to the meat.
- Add spinach and let the spinach wilt while stirring.
- In a separate bowl add eggs and leftover salt and garlic. Whisk briskly.
- Add meat to casserole dish ( I put two thin slices of butter at the bottom of the dish.)
- Pour egg mixture on top.
- Cover dish with foil and cook 30 minutes. Remove foil and cook 5-10 minutes until eggs are cooked to desired consistency.
If you like venison, wild boar, fish, or bison, you will love this round up!
It’s that time of year. Time for those delicious warm soups to help warm you up during the chilly fall. Or if you want to enjoy a good soup for meatless Monday try this one! This soup is creamy, and very yummy!